Social Media Intern
Red Wagon Apps, based in San Francisco, is looking to recruit a part-time, social media intern to manage the company’s brand on various social media platforms. As a Red Wagon intern, you will be responsible for;
- Working with the founder to create and implement a social media strategy;
- Creating and managing Red Wagon’s social media accounts;
- Compiling and presenting monthly social media reports;
- Writing and managing the Red Wagon blog; and
- Providing recommendations for Red Wagon’s social media presence and strategy.
This is a remote, part-time position that’s perfect for students, interns and others looking to make some extra money in their spare time. Working hours are very flexible and will be anywhere from 5 to 10 hours a week being paid bi-weekly. After a three-month trial period, you may be extended an offer to work as a part-time employee.
- The ability to create concise, engaging content for social media platforms;
- Excellent writing, grammar and editing skills;
- Self-starter with ability to take an idea and run with it; and
- Experience managing and updating Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Hootsuite and Wordpress.
- Experience in business to consumer social media marketing;
- Experience working for a technology company;
- Background in marketing, PR, communications and/or journalism; and
- Lives in the Bay Area.
Hourly Wage: Negotiable
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com (or fill out the form below) with a quick 3-4 sentence note about why you’re the best fit for this role, along with links to any of your personal social media sites or past work examples. Thanks for applying and we will reach out to you for an initial phone interview if you seem like a fit.